Pierre de Bresse castle
An Ecomuseum is a cultural establishment whose vocation is to study, to protect and to show to their best advantage the whole of the natural and cultural heritage of an area, with the help and participation of its population.
The conservatory of the memory of the Bresse country presents the natural habitats, the history and the skills past and present of Bresse. Temporary and art exhibitions. Documentation centre. Boutique. Tea room. Audiovisual room and conference hall.
- Privileged visits: 6/7 days in summer
- Family activities: Wednesdays during school holidays at 14.00 by appointment
- A new game for visitors
- Audioguids in Fr/GB/D/NL.
- Shop and bookshop
- Open all year 10.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 18.00 from Monday to Friday. Saturdays and Sundays: 14.00 to 18.00.
- June 1 to September 30 open daily 10.00 to 12.00 and 13.30 to 18.00
- Annual closure from December 23, 2023 to January 8, 2024 and May 1.
All the year by reservation.
Find out more:
Tel. 03 85 76 27 16
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org